STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR HOUSING ONCE YOU ARRIVE TO ISLAND COVID-19 PROCESS:
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are not scheduling appointments, however we are accepting walk-in. Please be advised, the application and check-in process may take 45-60 minutes to complete. Please follow the following instructions and call our office if you have any questions. DO NOT COME INTO THE OFFICE. Once complete, applications will be forwarded to OMC/Hunt for processing. OMC/Hunt will then contact you to continue the housing process.
If you are new to the island you must check in with your unit, IPAC, and disbursing. They are not seeing anyone in person at this time. You can contact them by phone and/or digitally.
- Family Housing Office: 808-257-2676
- OMC/Hunt Leasing: 808-839-8720, Option #2.
- S-1/Admin and Command Sponsor: Contact your UNIT to discuss how they would like you to start your check-in. They may start the check-in process digitally or they may have a person from your unit retrieve your documentation to start the check-in process for you.
- IPAC and Disbursing can be contacted at: 808-257-8566
Housing Application: All applicants must complete the required documents as part of the Family Housing Application packet. The following documents need to be submitted:
- DD Form 1746 (Application for Assignment to Housing
- Copy of PCS orders (web orders)
- Registered Sex Offender Disclosure Statement
- MCBH Family Housing Applicant’s Statement of Understanding (SOU)
- Privacy Act Release Letter
Your waiting list control date is determined by the date we receive all five documents. If your packet is incomplete, your control date will be set on the date we receive the final document.