Marine Corps Base Hawaii has a recreational firing program for military personnel and their guests, local, state and federal law enforcement personnel, and DoD civilians and contractors working on MCBH, to promote marksmanship proficiency and firearm safety.
No RECFIRE on October 6
RECFIRE will occur October 13 (R-2 Pistol/Shotgun only)
•The recreational fire takes place on the first Friday of every month. Showtime and check-in are at 12:30 p.m.
• Open to military personnel and their guests, local, state and federal law enforcement personnel, and DoD civilians and contractors working on MCBH.
• Personal pistols and revolvers are restricted to a maximum of .45 caliber and rifle calibers are restricted to a maximum of .50 caliber.
• Minimum age to shoot is 12-years old.
• Anyone between the ages of 12 and 18, who are not active duty service members, requires adult supervision.
• Closed toe shoes, ear, and eye protection required on the range at all times.
• STEP 1: Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- FULL NAME / RANK,CTR,CIV / WEAPON SERIAL # / TYPE / CALIBER / MAKE / MODEL / CLEOC REGISTRATION # / EMAIL
• STEP 2: Read and fill out the Hold Harmless Agreement
- Recreational Activity Indemnity and Hold Harmless Agreement
• STEP 3: Email the information and completed agreement to email@example.com
• STEP 4: Show up behind the range control building (Bldg. 1584) for check-in at 1230 p.m.
- Directions from the MCBH gates
- Range entrance and parking
• Any questions pertaining to the monthly recreational fire please contact the Range SNCOIC.
• Range Manager: (808) 257-8884
• Range SNCOIC: (808) 257-5663
• Range Control Front Desk: (808) 257-3180
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org