MCBH Family Housing Office
Marine Corps Base Hawaii Family Housing Department provides housing for service members and their families at MCBH.

MCBH Family Housing Department’s mission is to provide guidance and advocacy to the service members and their families residing on MCBH. We acknowledge the sacrifices of our military families and strive to provide assistance and support so that our service members can stay focused on the Marine Corps’ mission.


Location:  1571 Lawrence Road, MCBH Kaneohe Bay
Hours:  MTTF 0730-1530, W 0730-1400
Phone:  Defense Switch Network (DSN Prefix 315) 457-2676 or COMM (808) 496-2676
Fax:  DSN 315-457-1259 or COMM (808) 496-1259
Mail:  Family Housing Department, Box 63003, MCBH Kaneohe Bay, HI

Marine Corps Base Hawaii