The MCBH and Camp Smith Military Post Offices (MPO) are responsible for the acceptance and delivery of all official and personal mail addressed to Military commands, agencies, authorized civilian organizations, and single service members aboard MCBH Kaneohe Bay and Camp Smith. The MPOs mission is to provide superior postal support to the installations while ensure deployed commands and service members receive timely and efficient mail service.
MPO Postal Operations: 257-2008
Camp Smith MPO: 477-5085
Postal Chief: 257-2881
Postal Officer: 257-1834
MCBH CUSTOMER FINANCE HOURS OF OPERATIONS
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 0800 - 1630
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
CAMP SMITH CUSTOMER FINANCE HOURS OF OPERATIONS
Tuesday & Thursday: 1030 - 1230
Closed on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Weekends and Holidays
CAMP SMITH MPO HOURS OF OPERATIONS
Monday - Friday: 0900 - 1300
Closed on Weekends and Holidays
Postage Rate Increase Effective 26 January 2014:
.Letters (1 oz.) - 3-cent increase to 49 cents
.Letters additional ounces - 1-cent increase to 21 cents
.Letters to all international destinations (1 oz.) - 5-cent increase to $1.15
.Postcards - 1-cent increase to 34 cents
The new price proposals will be available on the PRC website at www.prc.gov and also will be available at http://pe.usps.com.
1. Stamp and Postage Sales
2. Express and Priority Mail Services
3. Parcel Post and Package Services
4. Certified, Insured, Registered, and Signature Confirmation services
5. APO/FPO and International Mail Service
6. Money Orders sales
1. The Post Office does not provide individual PO Boxes rentals.
2. Unit Mail Call is held from 0900 to 1100 Monday through Friday.
3. Official Mail must be received by the MPO prior to 1500.
4. Accept Credit Cards and Cash only! No checks.
5. Customers are responsible for their own tape and packing supplies.
Track Your Package!
USPS Rates and Fees
DOD Postal Manual
Official Mail Manual
For more information regarding MCBH and Camp Smith Military Post Office operations, functions, and support, please see Base Order 5112.2A.