Long and short term vehicle passes for retired and active duty personnel, dependents, houseguests and civilian employees can be issued at both the pass house and vehicle registration.
Non-Military Affiliated Sponsored Guests must be accompanied by an authorized sponsor, with the correct credentials, at the pass house to receive a pass.
Contractors and Vendors must get their vehicle passes at the Pass House.
***Barracks residents are authorized to register one automobile and one motorcycle only***
What you need to get a pass:
You must have the following to receive a pass:
- Current Hawaii State registration/Out of State Hawaii Registration
- Current Hawaii No-Fault insurance
- Current Hawaii State safety inspection
- A valid state driver’s license (Please note some states do not honor automatic extensions for military and require you to renew or carry a form in addition to your license. For example California requires military to carry a DL-236 with an expired license)
- A DOD authorized identification card
- Completed MCBH Vehicle Registration Form (E-5 and Below with E-8 or above signature)
MCBH Vehicle Registration Form
Motorcycle and Moped for Active Duty or Reserves will need in addition to the above:
- Current BRC/ARC/BRC2/ERC/MSRC
- Motorcycle Permit or License with motorcycle endorsement OR provide enrollment in motorcycle course
For additional questions regarding vehicle registration please call (808) 257-0183 or (808) 257-2047.