Individuals with sponsoring capabilities hosting a special event may submit a Special Event Request in order for civilians to gain access to the base for a specific non beach event, unescorted. A special event request must be filled out for individuals sixteen (16) or older and at least 10 working days prior to the visit to allow sufficient time to conduct a security investigation. Larger scale events will require longer processing times.
Process for Submitting Special Event Requests
***Submission of Forms via Email***
All electronic forms must be digitally signed in the appropriate signature block using your DoD CAC credentials to validate the information submitted. Any email or email attachment containing sensitive PII, such as date of birth, must be sent via official DoD email and encrypted and digitally signed in accordance with DoD policy. This type of sensitive PII is contained in a completed MCBH S-7 FORM 5532, BASE ACCESS REQUEST FORM, and possibly other forms or information that you provide to the Provost Marshal's Office. The use of unencrypted email or personal email for this type of information is not authorized and presents a risk of exposing visitors' sensitive information to entities that may use that information for malicious purposes.
1. Special Event Request are available for physical pick up at:
Pass House - located at Bldg. 1637 by MCBH Main Gate, Mon – Fri 0600 - 1630
PMO Service Center - located at Bldg. 1095 first floor, Mon - Fri, 0730-1630
Camp Smith – Bldg. 601, Mon – Fri, 0630-1545
2. The following information will be disclosed in Form 5532. See the note above concerning the submission of electronic forms.
Event Location, Event Date, Start and End Event Time
You will need your house guests full legal name, and Date of Birth, as well as their DBIDS Pre-enrollment code
If submitted via government email, ensure form and email are digitally signed.
2A. Additional Information Required for Foreign National Guests
A copy of their passport information page, VISA or I-551 (Green Card) if any
14 day minimum drop-off required for NCIS base access review and approval.
All Foreign Nationals regardless of age must be submitted for base access.
3. Drop-off completed Special Events Request form to:
4. Sponsor will be notified by PMO Service Center of unfavorable background checks only.
5. On the day of the event all civilians sixteen (16) or older must check in at the Visitor Contractor Center B1637 or Camp Smith Pass & ID Office B601. Guests will need to provide all required documents upon issuance of initial pass.